Anti-CD37 mAb (BI 836826)
CD37 is a
Boehringer Ingelheim is currently investigating BI 836826, a chimeric IgG1
BI 836826 is currently being investigated in Phase I studies with patients with malignancies of the lymphoid system, CLL and
- van Spriel AB, Puls KL, Sofi M, et al. A regulatory role for CD37 in T cell proliferation. J Immunol
- Barrena S, Almeida J, Yunta M, et al. Aberrant expression of tetraspanin molecules in
B-cellchronic lymphoproliferative disorders and its correlation with normal B-cell maturation. Leukemia 2005;19(8):1376-1383.
- Belov L, de la Vega O, dos Remedios CG, Mulligan SP, Christopherson RI. Immunophenotyping of leukemias using a cluster of differentiation antibody microarray. Cancer Res
- Heider KH, Kiefer K, Zenz T, et al. A novel
Fc-engineeredmonoclonal antibody to CD37 with enhanced ADCC and high proapoptotic activity for treatment of B-cell malignancies. Blood 2011;118(15):4159-4168.
- Krause G, Baki I, Kerwien S, et al. Cytotoxicity of the CD37 antibody BI 836826 against chronic lymphocytic leukaemia cells in combination with chemotherapeutic agents or PI3K inhibitors. Br J Haematol 2016;173(5):791–794.